Data protection declaration relating to use of the website and web services
Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we have provided information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be linked to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Heacon Service GmbH
Dr. Volker Hamm
Phone: +49 30 27909-136
Phone: +49 7131 26282-21
Email: c.gottschalk@ priolan.de
(3) Each time you contact us (e.g. by email, using an electronic contact form or by other means of communication) the data you share with us (email address, name, address, telephone number) will be stored by us in order to respond to your requests. We will delete data accrued in this context once we no longer need to store them, or will restrict their processing by blocking if statutory retention periods exist.
(4) We will not use these data in any other way, nor will we pass them to third parties for advertising purposes.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with us in respect of the personal data relating to you:
- Right to access,
- Right to correction or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to a supervisory authority for data protection.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the event of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you are not registering or transferring information to us in any other way, we only capture the personal data that your browser transfers to our servers. If you would like to view our website, we capture the following data that we require from a technical perspective in order to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis to this is point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR):
- Your IP address
- Your company
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- The date and time of the request
- The time difference with respect to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of the request (specific page)
- The access status/HTTP status code
- The data quantity transferred in each case
- The website from which the request is received
- The browser
- The operating system and its interface
- The language version of your browser software
Section 4 Collection of personal data when you register using our registration form
When you register using our registration forms, we collect the following data from you, in order to enable you to use the relevant databases. (The legal basis for this is point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR):
Your company, title, first name, last name, email address
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained in the following:
– Transient cookies (see point b)
– Persistent cookies (see point c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. In particular, this includes session cookies. These save what is referred to as a session ID, via which various requests from your browser can be allocated to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised the next time you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can adjust your browser settings to meet your preferences and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The flash cookies used are not captured by your browser but by your flash plug-in. In addition we use HTML5 storage objects that are placed on your end device. These objects store the required data, irrespective of which browser you use, and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish to allow processing by flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, for example “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser’s private mode. In addition we recommend that you manually delete cookies and your browser history on a regular basis.
Section 6 Google Analytics
If you delete cookies following an internet session the opt-out cookie must be reinstalled.
Section 7 Google Maps
This website also uses the Google Maps product provided by Google Inc. to display maps. Your IP address needs to be stored in order to use the functions of Google Maps. This information will generally be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this page has no control over this data transmission. Google Maps is used in the interests of providing an attractive display of our online offering and to enable the places we mention on the website to be found easily. This constitutes a legitimate interest pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR.